Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas trees and pictures

Well we have three Christmas trees up so far, living room, kitchen and Grayson's room. I would like to put two more up, Reagan's room and the man room, but I don't know if or when I will do it. I believe that I have most of my Christmas shopping finished. At least I know that I'm finished being Santa's helper. I can't wait to see Grayson's face Christmas morning. I know that he'll be so excited.


Here is a picture of Grayson and Reagan in front of our tree. It's not that great, but a cute pose. You have to be quick, Grayson won't hold her that long.


We recently had Christmas and family pictures made. I'm going to post a few below. Shannon Atchley is the photographer and she is AWESOME! I wish I could post some of the b/w she took, but I don't have those images. My babies are growing up so fast!!


No comments: