Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

I am SOO tired! The kids spent the night with Mark's parents and we went out on the 4 wheelers with some friends and their spouses/sig. others. Mark decided I probably would be safer if I drove myself. Well, the saying of the day that was repeated SEVERAL times is "That's not a Robin trail". This is the first time that I have been on "trails" of this sort. Of course, I didn't take the camera with me and it's a good thing too. You will see why after you look at the pictures. They are not very attractive, but remember I had been on a 4 wheeler for about 6-7 hours straight. Yes, HOURS. Needless to say we had lots of fun, especially playing in the mud! I know that tomorrow I'm not going to be able to move. Oh yeah, I actually have a 4 day week at work, whats up with that!


Mark's 4-wheeler after the trip. Notice the only sort of clean spot is where his bottom was!




Robin's 4-wheeler. It looks a little bit cleaner than Mark's. Only because his is 4 wheel drive and mine's not. I had to borrow one of our friends to go play in the pond.

Don't I look lovely! Not that you could tell, but I'm wearing jeans. Also, I had on bright pink tennis shoes, not any more!


Check out the mud on Mark's face!



What happened to those white socks?

Look at that dirty bottom!


No comments: