Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy Weekend

We have had a busy weekend which started before the weekend. Hmm. Thursday night Grayson's t-ball team had team pictures and practice. We ended up not having practice because it took so long for pictures. Instead we had practice Friday night. Yuck. Saturday was opening ceremonies and our first game. I have some pics I will post later but not a lot. I ended up being dug out mom so I was a little busy. At Grayson's first bat he hit the ball and ran straight to the pitcher's mound. It was too funny! Of course "Dave's Diamond Darlings" didn't show up until after that bat. He ended up filming almost the whole game. You will have to watch for Grayson's team the Sand Gnats at 5 and 11. I think he said it would air this Friday. Grayson is on the green team, #7. After the game I had the joy of working the concession stand. Actually, it wasn't too bad. I'm just glad I got my turn over with. Now it's time to go and get Grayson out of the bed so he can get ready for speech. Have a great day!

No comments: