Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kids and a slip and slide

Today I kept my cousin's kids while she taught summer school and then went to the Dr. I think I was the one it benefited the most. They kept my kids busy and out of my hair. :-) Grayson has been bugging me to play on his slip and slide. I loved these as a kids, but I don't think my body would appreciate it as much now as an adult so I have been stalling!! Of course with the older kids here I didn't have to demonstrate what Grayson was supposed to do. Reagan was scared of it and didn't like it so I broke out her inflatable swimming pool. She has not liked any of her sprinkler toys she has received for her birthday. Of course, Grayson has LOVED all of it. She's just more of a pool girl. My neighbor's son came over to play also. He and Gavin are around the same age, so it was nice for the two of them to have someone to play with.


Gavin, Grayson, Olivia, and Reagan






The kids did not want me to take anymore pictures so needless to say they weren't too cooperative. I should have bribed them with the popsicles before I gave them to the kids. Oh well!





2 comments:

Polly & Steve said...

Wonderful pictures, I wish my body would slip and slide! The kids are having so much fun! Wonderful days.
Hugs
Aunt Polly

JC said...

Looks like fun!