Friday, March 12, 2010

An update....

We have a big girl! Reagan slept in her big girl panties the whole night and no one was flooded out of the bed! The only reason I let her sleep in them was to keep her from making a stinky in a pull up. Yes we have #2 issues and she only wants to do it in her pull up. Looks like I can hide the few left overs we have and go undies from this point out. Keep your fingers crossed this works.

I'm officially on maternity leave now. The doctor wanted me to start a week earlier than I had planned. I'm not complaining too loudly as I was to the point I wasn't able to do what I needed to be doing in the classroom. I already miss my class!! They were so sweet and good. When you have a class that was as good as mine you don't want to leave them.

Cooper is scheduled to come in 2 weeks. Yes, I only have 2 weeks to pick up any last minute items needed, clean my house from top to bottom (or at least make it presentable), run any errands I need to do for me, and finish Easter bunny stuff. Plus, I want to take each of the kids on a date without the other....not sure what we will do so if you have any suggestions let me know. I'm already tired thinking of it.

1 comment:

JC said...

Enjoy your last few weeks where you are able to rest. Well, more than you will be able to. :)