Saturday, April 24, 2010

1 month


Cooper is one month old , actually he's 5 weeks but since I'm a little behind schedule on this post we will pretend he's one month :-) At his one month well visit he was in the 75th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. He weighed 10lbs. 11oz. Needless to say he is a little pig. He wants to eat all the time. I don't think he's hungry I believe that he thinks Mommy is a good paci. Just like his big brother and sister he is a squeaker when eating. No discrete nursing with this guy. Cooper is a strong little fella. He likes to hold his head up by himself until he's too tired to do it anymore. He also likes to do push ups when doing tummy time. At times he reminds me of a bobble head. The jury is still out on who he looks like. At time he looks more like Grayson than Reagan and vice versa. I guess he's just going to have his own look. Cooper is staying awake more during the day which makes it a little more difficult for Mommy to get stuff done. He likes the swing but has decided he could take or leave the bouncy seat. He also is beginning to smile more often. I can't wait to see how his little personality develops. Right now I'm enjoying every day of his babyhood knowing it won't last long and that more than likely this will be my last one (tubal).

No comments: