Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas Review

Ok, so now we know that I am a horrible blogger. But hey, with 2 kids, a husband, a job, working on a master's degree, and building a house what can I say. Anyway, I hope to do a better job of keeping you posted. I do wonder if anyone reads this blog so if you do just let me know. This way I know if I'm wasting my time or not.





Christmas went well. Grayson is a pro at unwrapping presents and he got plenty of practice between Santa and grandparents. He even helped Reagan unwrap her presents, actually he helped her play with them too. I think that he may have liked the presents Santa brought Reagan better than the ones he received. Oh well, the grass is always greener...... Here are some pictures from Christmas.

Decorating cookies for Santa


Reagan decided to help by eating the icing.

Grayson is painting gingerbread frames to give to the g-parents.


Reagan and Grayson Christmas morning. Notice Mark ducking in the background. He was trying to make sure Grayson didn't throw Reagan.



This is my attempt at using the self timer and night vision on my camera.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: