Sunday, January 13, 2008

The SICK story-just let me whine!

Just call us the sick family. First, I came down with a stomach bug on Tuesday. Let me tell you it was not fun!! Thursday, I had a relapse. Also, on Thursday Reagan's cold/recovering ear infections took a turn for the worse. I had to take her to her pediatrician. We ended up being there for about 3 hourse. Let me remind you that I had a stomach but....NOT FUN!! The dr. wanted her to go to the hospital to be tested for RSV & Flu. His diagnosis was that it was RSV/FLU/bronchitis. Thankfully Mark was able to leave work and we played tag team. He took Reagan to the hospital while I went home sick. Oh yeah, we had people coming to look at our house that evening. So, sick me, sick Reagan, terrible 2 Grayson, tired daddy and 2 weiner dogs got to ride around for a couple of hourse during this time. Friday, I felt better, but Mark had been up all night with his stomach. I took Grayson to daycare and Reagan and I stayed at home doing breathing treatments. The dr. finally called around lunchtime to let us know that the tests were negative for RSV/Flu! Thanks goodness!! Mark brought Grayson home from daycare....his nose was runny. Reagan couldn't breathe so she didn't sleep well, and Grayson kept crying in his sleep. No sleep for Mommy. Saturday, I'm good as new. Reagan is starting to feel better......Grayson is feeling worse and running a fever. He does not sleep hardly at all Saturday night, while Reagan sleeps through the night for the first time in 2 weeks. Sunday. Reagan is MUCH better, Grayson is MUCH MUCH worse. Reagan has a follow up visit on Monday....I may break one of my rules and see if they can see Grayson too. Oh well, we are just a SICK HOUSE!

No comments: