Monday, July 14, 2008

Celebrating the 4th

I finally have gotten around to posting some pictures from our 4th of July weekend. There were so many cute ones that I had a hard time choosing which to use. So, I may end up posting more later. We are staying busy...there's rarely a day we don't have something to do. I dread when the kids start ball and other activities. I just don't know where we will have the time to do it all.


Grayson enjoying the pool at Nana's and Papaw's house.
Bathing beauty. She refused to use the baby float.
Nice hair, Reagan!
What a look.
Grayson wanted to make Nanny a get well soon card after she got out of the hospital. As you can see I wrote the note and handed him the paper to go color. This is what he came back with. He was very proud of his card!
Look at the pink bikini. What a figure.
This is the dress Reagan is going to wear to her Uncle BJ's wedding. I was trying it out to make sure it fit. She wasn't too cooperative, so maybe I will get better pictures later. Grayson has a matching tie made of the same material.
I'm about to run!!




No comments: