Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yes, today was the big 3-0

Even though dreaded this day it arrived and is now coming to an end. Mark made this day a good one...thanks honey... It started with the kids spending the night at his parents last night, so I got to sleep in this morning. 9 o'clock, I don't think I've got to sleep that late in years. Then, he brought me breakfast in bed...WOW! I was mostly lazy today. When Mark got back from picking up the kids Grayson brought me yellow flowers, a thomas the train balloon, and a birthday cake. The balloon is currently in his room. I also received a new digital picture frame. The last one I had wouldn't work so we had to take it back. This one is great! This evening we went out to eat at the Canyon Grill with some friends. My mom kept the kids, which once again was great! Overall, today ended up being a good day. Here are a few pictures from dinner.

The whole gang


Christian and Tish




Jordan and Chris


Dusty and Travis



Mark and Robin
Another Mark and Robin picture.

No comments: