Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh my!

Ok, I have to give you some back story before you view these pictures. A few weeks ago Grayson has a thanksgiving program at school. His teacher painted his cheeks to look like Indian war paint. He LOVED it. On Thanksgiving two of his cousins used play makeup to paint his face again. He would get mad when they took it off. So today I was in the bathroom getting ready when I noticed it was quiet....TOO quiet. I went to find the kids and found a shut door. Not a good sign. I opened the door and this is what I found.....

What's even worse is that while I was posting this they found the yellow paint and started doing the same thing. Now I have to find a better hiding place for the paint. Thankfully both times it was the kids fingerpaints.

1 comment:

Polly & Steve said...

I love this kinds of pictures, this means they are truly well balanced kids! And their Aunt Polly Loves them a lot!