Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Stallings Family Christmas

The Saturday before Christmas we always celebrate Christmas with the Stallings side of the family. Here are a few pics.
Hanging out around the leftovers.
Aunt Polly taking pictures
Uncle Steve enjoying his new hat. Notice his shirt, I don't think his hat and shirt matches. Of course I think the hat looks better! :-)
The kids opening their presents.
Nick, Addie, Natalie, Reagan, Eli, Jacob, Jordain...Grayson is behind Reagan

This year I brought sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. Here are Natalie and Addie. Reagan enjoying her cookie.
Eli and Grayson decorating their cookies. Grayson kept grabbing HANDFULS of sprinkles to put on his cookie.


Here's a video of the kids singing Jingle bells. We had them sing before they could open their presents. Make sure you watch it all the way through. Grayson ended up a "little" off beat.


1 comment:

Polly & Steve said...

Robin, I love this with the kids singing, I would love to have a copy to put on my...they are so good.
Love Aunt Polly