Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bowling Night

Saturday we went bowling with the York family. Mark had taken Grayson previously while I was in Nashville. Even though that day they bowled only one game he loved it. Of course Mommy was a little jealous because she wasn't there to see him the first time, but the boys enjoyed their day out (poor little Reagan was dropped off at daycare while they were enjoying their day). Anyway, Grayson does love bowling and can't wait until it's his turn. I loved hearing him so "ohhh, almost." Here are a few pictures, they aren't that great due to the lighting but you can get the idea.


Reagan and Daddy



Reagan looking at Daddy to see how she did.




Grayson just knocked down some pins and can't believe it. Easton is cheering him on! I wish I had a picture of their faces.


This is how Grayson would watch his ball at the end of the night.




3 comments:

JC said...

Those pics are so cute!!! I guess you all had the bumpers up? I wonder if Summer would like it. Guess we'll have to take her sometime and find out.

Molly Joe Levi Indigo said...

I like the new look to your blog!

The Kernea Family said...

He will have to go with Trey sometime! It is still one of Trey's top favorite things to do. Luckily the games on base are only $1. Trey is actually starting league bowling this summer! ; )