Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

Here are just a few from our playtime today. I'm sure there will be plenty more tomorrow since it's still snowing, the temp. is below freezing and the weather man is calling for more snow showers in the morning!

Riding the Gator down the street. Look at those cold noses!

Mark throwing snow balls at the kids.


Mark sliding down the street.


Our house when it was just beginning to stick good.

Reagan was tired of being cold at this point. She went back in where it was warm.


Throwing snowballs at Daddy before going inside.

Grayson in front of a neighbors mailbox. Check out all the snowflakes!
Grayson making snow angels in a the same neighbors yard.




1 comment:

JC said...

I'm so jealous! I hope there is some snow on the bridge tomorrow for Summer to play in when we get up, but I doubt it. It is times like these that I really miss the mountain.