Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Day

I have really been slacking in the blogging world lately. We have been staying busy with today being one of our busiest days yet. Some of you know that I have been trying to get Grayson qualified for speech since he was 2 1/2 years old. He finally qualified just before Christmas, so every Monday and Tuesday. morning we are at the local school for speech. I am glad that I work part time and am able to take him, but it sure would be nice to be able to sleep in late on my days off. Another thing on our schedule is the Little Gym. Grayson started going when he was 6 months old, but we stopped when we were getting ready to move. I had always planned to rejoin up but it took a little longer than expected. This will be Reagan's first time taking a class there. I'm not sure if she will like it as well as Grayson always did, but it will be good for her. Grayson has outgrown the parent child classes so he will be attending without me. My baby is growing up. In addition to all of the above I also have a doctors appointment today with the ENT. Last month I had a biopsy on my Thyroid (I have had issues with it since my senior year of high school) but they want to do another one today to get more tissue. Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to that. Fortunately, Mark is able to meet me at the Little Gym to take over kid duties while I get to go and be tortured. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post soon. Now let's go cook some breakfast.

1 comment:

JC said...

Summer loves the classes she goes to. I hope your kids enjoy their new classes! I am glad I haven't outgrown the parent-child classes yet. Not sure how Summer would handle that....