Friday, February 27, 2009

Movie Night


Tonight Mark is working late so the kids and I are having popcorn and a movie night. I think the Madagascar movies are cute. So, I stopped at K-mart on the way to pick up the kids from daycare and bought the 2 pack. It has Madagascar 2 and The Penguins of Madagascar. As you can see the kids are hunkered down for a little bit. Of course as I write this Reagan feeds her whole bowl of popcorn to the dogs. Oh well! Grayson keeps singing "i like to move it, move it....." from the movie. It is too cute.

I am still waiting for the results of my second biopsy. I am hoping that I will get a call Monday or Tuesday. Last month they called back within two days. Patience, Patience, Patience. Once I know the results I will let you know.

Now it's time to get back to the kids and the movie. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: