Monday, July 13, 2009

The Beach

Here are just a few of the pics I took while at the Beach. They are in random order. We met up with Mark's parents and our nephews while there. They were staying at Splash so we got to enjoy some of the toys there. We had a blast and I wish we were still there....Actually, Grayson is still there. He stayed with Mark's parents and will be coming back with them Tuesday.




I'm kissing the frog so where's my prince?




This is one of my favorite pics!!! You can't see Mark but he is in the ocean waiting for the kids.









2 comments:

JC said...

Love the pics!!!! Glad you all had fun at the beach. Oh, and don't quit blogging. Even if you don't think anyone reads it, your kids might enjoy it one day....if it is still around. I have printed some of mine off, but not all of it.

Valerie said...

Hey Robin I was just stopping by to see how you were and how your son was. Looks like you had a great time at the beach. Have a great day!