Friday, July 31, 2009

Reagan's 2 year old pics...A Sneak Peek

About a month ago I had Reagan's 2 year old pictures made by a new photographer. Her name is Brittney Gann and she was GREAT! She met us at Canyon Ridge golf course on a beautiful summer morning. We shot at MANY different locations and of course now I have the hard choice of choosing between all of the wonderful pictures. Grayson went also so I could try to get some sibling shots. They didn't really cooperate but she did get some AWESOME ones of Grayson, but those are not a part of the sneak peek. Here are a few sneak peeks that she posted on her blog. If you are interested in seeing the rest of the pics let me know. I have a proof book or you can enter the gallery online.









www.bgannphotography.com

3 comments:

JC said...

Wow!!! Glad I don't have to choose. I love them all! :) God has blessed you with two beautiful kids.

The Beasley's said...

OHMIGOSH! I'm in love with these pictures. They are ALL so perfect. On the swing--sigh--completely precious. The bright colorful dress...where is that from? I feel that we need it over here :)

Çнαяłιεβσч said...

http://thelosersoftheworld.blogspot.com/