Monday, October 20, 2008

Golfing with the boys




This past Wednesday Mark, BJ, and myself went to Canyon Ridges Golf course. I was just along for the ride with my camera while the boys played. It's a good thing I didn't take my clubs or I would have lost more balls than BJ did. :-) Anyway, the course is AMAZING!! It is located on the bluff overlooking some amazing views that my pictures do not do justice. Beside the views the course is amazing in itself. Whoever planned this course was a genius. I don't know how they did it.

The first 4 pictures are from the first hole. What a way to start a round of golf. If you over shoot the green your ball goes off of the bluff. Here we are looking for BJ's ball. I asked the boys what they were going to do if they saw over the edge. I certainly wasn't going to crawl over and get it.






Big boulders could be found everywhere on the course.

There's a nice "little" drop off in the long grass.

Can you find the green/hole? Look for the sand trap. The tee box was WAY above the hole with a cart path going down that reminded me of the streets in SanFrancisco. It was crazy!! Horseshoe curve right after another.

No comments: