Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Dinosaur

Today Grayson's class at daycare performed at the Hospital's fall festival. I did not know until I showed up, but apparently all of the different department's carve or create pumpkins for a contest. They also bring lots of candy for the kids to receive when they "trick-or-treat". It was pretty cute. The kids paraded down the hall out into the courtyard where the employee's and kids families were waiting. They then performed a few Halloween songs for us. Of course I took pictures and tried to video. Grayson wasn't cooperating too well. He was too busy turning his back to me, but I included a little clip anyway (just ignore my talking). He dressed up in his green dinosaur costume. For Halloween he is going to be a cowboy, unless he changes his mind. We will just have to wait and see. In the pictures and video the little boy dressed up as a fireman is Grayson's best friend at daycare. He talks about him ALL of the time and according to his mom all they hear about is Grayson. I will post more pics later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Polly & Steve said...

Robin you don't know how much I love to see Grayson growing up. This way I can see things I would not normally see. I Love it! and you.
Aunt Polly