Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grayson's 3rd Birthday

Looking over our blog I realized that I haven't posted Grayson's birthday pictures. These are from his actual birthday, not his party. Of course I added a couple of extra pics.

This is what Reagan look's like after feeding herself yogurt.
Grayson up and ready for school on his birthday. He's a big 3 year old now!
Grayson's mini Thomas the train cake.
Grayson share's his birthday with his cousin Olivia. On their birthday my family had a mini-party for them.
Yes, this is a Gator. Grayson received it for his birthday from Mommy and Daddy. These two will ride for at least an hour in it. They probably rode longer than that when Grayson received it. I just love that it has seatbelts! Grayson drives like his Daddy.
Going to the stop sign.
Opening some presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy.
Reagan says Hi!








2 comments:

The Kernea Family said...

Love the Gator. I like your new layout too! Very cute.

Polly & Steve said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! What day is it acturally on? Beautiful pic's Robin, you do a great job!