Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures Finally!

Ok, I finally am getting around to posting some pictures. The only problem is that I haven't been taking very many pictures lately. We have been busy with work, speech, t-ball, The Little Gym, and everything else. Here are a few that you haven't seen.





The last time it snowed Reagan tried on her snow boots that I had bought on clearance for next year. They were too small in the leg, you could hardly zip them up, but she loved them. Here she is in all her glory standing in front of the snow.

Grayson is playing t-ball in the 3/4 year old league. It's really just an instructional league but the kids think they are really doing something. Here's a pic from on of the first practices.....I've titled it...
There's no crying in baseball

I don't think Grayson has the concept down as to how he's supposed to run around and stand on base.

Grayson and some of his ball buddies at practice.