Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Update

***Please pray for Summer. Tomorrow she starts her treatment for a very rare form of Renal cancer. Pray that the doctor's will treat her as their own doctor and that God will guide their hands in treating her. Pray for her family to remain strong and know that God is in control. Pray for her Daddy as he is fighting his own battle with Renal cancer and that his upcoming tests will come back with good news.

Our family has been very busy and of course I have no pictures to prove it. We have been enjoying this wonderful weather!!

I think a little munchkin may have gotten a hold of our laptop because the letter T is not cooperating. I found it completely off one morning this week. Hmm, wonder what happened there?

Tomorrow will hopefully be Grayson's first t-ball practice. His oher practice was canceled. I'm excited to watch him. He will be the one in out field making dirt angels.

I promise pictures will be up soon! More later!

No comments: