Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sick House once again

I am so tired of having sick children. I am VERY thankful that my kids are relatively healthy in comparison to some children and we are not dealing with major illness. BUT with that being said...I am so over it.

Tuesday I took both kids to the doctor because that had kind of sorta been running a fever on and off during the night. Well it's a good thing we went. Where shall I start, hmmm. Grayson had double ear infections, a full blown case of strep throat, and scarlet fever. Ear infections again, ughh. He is supposed to get his second set of tubes, adenoids, and tonsils removed in the near future, but not soon enough for me. Reagan, my child who HATES doctors and nurses, was also sick. Her right ear was infected once again....it's pretty much been non stop since December. Her lungs sounded congested and the strep test did not come back glowing positive like Grayson's but looked like it was going to. Sooo, her diagnosis was ear infection, strep throat, upper respiratory infection. I don't think I have mentioned this but Reagan will be having surgery on Wednesday at Children's Hospital to receive her first set of tubes. After the joy of going to the doctors office I had the joy of going to the pharmacy with 2 sick kids. I LOVE our pharmacist (and no it's not Mark). She filled our prescriptions as fast as she could, gave Reagan a dose of Motrin for her fever, and did not charge me for the tootsie roll pops my kids started eating. I love independent pharmacies!

Tomorrow I am hosting an Uppercase Living party at my house and because of the illness it is nowhere near being clean enough for company. UGHH! I HATE cleaning. Anyway if you are not familiar with their products check it out www.berta.uppercaseliving.net

Now I am going to go and clean a bit more before going to bed. I promise one day soon I will post pics of the kids!!!

No comments: