Monday, May 18, 2009

The Big 2

Yes, Reagan is 2 today! We had her birthday party yesterday. The weather did NOT cooperate at all!! I had booked an inflatable slide but we had to cancel it because of the rain. The kids still had fun playing outside in the rain though. Here are a few pictures from the party.


The Birthday Cake
Isn't it too cute!?!


Lots of yummy food to eat
Dirt cups are um um good!

Singing Happy Birthday
Goofy Brother

Future Dr??

My new bicycle (tricycle).

Not sure about the feather boa brother gave me. I do love the pocket book though.

Crazy Uncle BJ! You're supposed to pin the tail on the donkey, not ride it!
Reagan and Jordain
My new night night dress
Grayson trying on the Dr. glasses.






1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

I was thinking about ya'll over the weekend! The party turned out great, and yes, that cake is completely adorable! Reagan has the sweetest little face--love her big smiles :)