Saturday, May 30, 2009

T-Ball picnic

Today I have been very lazy, well at least I should say this afternoon. Today Grayson had his t-ball picnic. We ate hotdogs and the kids received their trophy's. This was Grayson's first trophy so he was pretty excited. He did receive a medal in gymnastics this past week too. I guess I need to post those pictures also. Anyway after the picnic he and Reagan went to their Nana and Papaw's house, Mark went golfing and I went home. I have had a totally relaxing afternoon of laying out and reading books. This doesn't happen very often, or should I say almost never so I took advantage. Now I'm eating left over pizza that Grayson and I brought home from Mellow Mushroom after our "date" last night. We went with another Mommy and son and saw the movie UP (tissues are needed for the Mommies). After the movie we took the boys to play in the water at the aquarium. They had a blast! Well, I'm going to go and enjoy my last few moments of peace. Here are some pics from the picnic.


Zane and Grayson (cousins)

Easton and his trophy


Zane is very proud of his trophy!

Grayson right after receiving his.

Some proud baseball players!

Easton (Grayson's friend, my friends son), Eli (Grayson's cousin on Daddy's side), Zane (Grayson's cousin on Mommy's side), and Grayson. They are all 3 and 4 years old. It's going to be a little crazy when they all start school.


Grayson's t-ball team (or most of them)


My friend and I didn't know until after the season started that both our boys had the same number.


1 comment:

JC said...

Lucky number 7....