Monday, May 25, 2009

Celebrating Memorial Day

Mark and I had his family over to grill out for Memorial Day. It was nice just to hang out for a while. His parents, younger brother and wife, cousin, niece, and nephew all came. We had LOTS of yummy food, including my favorite ice cream pie! Of course I probably gained 5 pounds tonight. After eating we took turns on the 4wheeler and the kids opened up one of Reagan's presents she received last week for her birthday. It was a bubble rocket which was pretty cool. The really enjoyed it. Of course we also broke out the water guns and hose for some action. Here are a few pics I took of the kids before everyone arrived and while they were still clean. If you want to see all of them go to my facebook. I hope everyone had a great holiday!









2 comments:

Valerie said...

Aren't they just too cute!! I loved the last pic.

Hey I guess we are flip flop buddies! My email is valwonderfullife@aol.com drop me a note and let me know your favorite color and your size. I think they come in one size or do they. It's been so long since I bougth a pair lol. Hope you have a blessed day!!

JC said...

precious pics!!!